Monday, January 17, 2011

New Valentine Jewelry listed and QUICK POLL!

Hi friends!

I've got a simple poll I'd LOVE to have your quick feedback on.  It's to the right and its all about what you'd like to read next!--------->

Tonight on Etsy GoodKnit Kisses has posted three more necklaces perfect for you or a friend for Valentines day. SHOP GoodKnit Kisses from here and get my blogger Valentine Discount.  Type BLOGGER5 to get a 5% discount at checkout.

Thanks for passing the link onward.  Love you my friends and readers!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Not only valentine but also any type of occasion women are love to take gift of jewellery. Because their own collection are growing. So, it's a small suggestion for that husband who want to see her her wife happy and the suggestion is help to growing your jewelry collection. Husbands who want to give their wife jewelry surprised may visit this site www.thefineworld

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

My Blog List