I have a fun & quick Holiday project to start, loom knit with jingle bell balls inside for you!!!
Use your scrap funky yarn for this and start churning them out!! :-) My idea for these fun decorative balls were to use them as ornaments, in a cluster hanging from a door knob or wreath in a bowl in holiday or non holiday colors, or any other cool idea you can come up with!
Watch the VIDEO below, Here are your supplies pictured below:
- Knifty Knitter or Boye 12 peg bloom loom or other 12 peg large gauge loom.
- scrap yarn with sparkle or other funky or special yarn you like
- 2 1/2" syrofoam ball or plain ornament ball about 2 1/2 "- 3"
- jingle bells (optional)
- felt or scrap contrasting color fabric to your yarn choice (covers ball inside)
- scissors & something blunt to poke & scoop the styrofoam (can just use kid safety scissors)
- loom knitting tool & crochet hook
Need MORE? Watch how to Wrap a Package!..yup I'm whipping these out! LOL! Have fun everyone.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/loomknitclub (JOIN US and Post your Pictures! :-)