Friday, August 19, 2011

A Pound a Gulp Day 27

Well I'm getting better at getting back to 3 drinks a day.  Sometimes in the evening I'm having a small dinner but I keep slipping.  Boy am I ready for our schedules to get back to less birthdays and tempting cake & cookouts!  We have one more cookout/birthday tomorrow to attend and then our youngest child's official 1st birthday party.

I was low on groceries so we had a very late night shopping trip and then I juiced into the wee hours getting the next two days of juices ready.  Here is the yummy recipe I made, it yeilds about 2 - 16oz cups worth, I doubled this and also made a more breakfasty one:

 Sunset Twist:
1 large sweet potato
3 large carrots
1 red bell pepper cored
2 golden delicious apples
1 peeled orange

*all organic except the orange

I'm glad I made them last night because I really don't feel like preparing anything right now.  Its was 105 on my way home in Texas. I think I need a big bowl of ice cream...oh wait...how about a bowl of fresh cherries?!  Yum, now that is a better choice!  Take care and Happy Juicing! -Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

My Blog List

About Me

My photo

My name is Kristen. I’m an Interior Designer & knitwear designer as well as a YouTube Tutorial filmmaker & Video Host for crafts, knitting and more. My Loom Knitting tutorials are great for Knitters (or any crafter) who wanna try their hand and want to know how to convert their stitches over to the loom. Many do it to ease their hands/carpel tunnel or work faster. It’s definitely a growing trend for traditional knitters to take up or people who love crafting with yarn! My site is GoodKnitKisses or YOUTUBE. I also write and sell my own loom patterns on my ETSY shop and on Vivaloom.com  I look forward to meeting new people and sharing the love of fiber arts :-) -Kristen